2011 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class Consumer Review: glk tank

2011 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class - Consumer Review

GLK350 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 7-speed Automatic)

glk tank
By glk girl on

2011 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class GLK350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I've only had it for a short time but so far it is a blast to drive. It feels very solid, handles like a sports car, reeks of quality and durability, and is actually not too bad on gas. Not as good as my Eclass, but still decent for a truck. I wanted an SUV type of a vehicle but not a vehicle that was too big or too clumsy. This is the perfect car for me and just makes sense. The utility of an SUV with the handling of a sports car and not a major gas hog like other larger SUVs. The cabin is extremely quiet while driving in varied road conditions, and that's even with the 20 inch AMG wheel package. The navigation is easy to use and the sound system is fantastic.

AMG package, Navigation, panorama roof, power liftgate, SIRIUS, Ipod connection, and I really like the ease of using the steering wheel controls to scan through the cluster display. That is a very handy feature.

Gas Mileage. But that's true of most cars these days. For what it is, I think it does okay. Also, offer the black burl wood trim for GLK. Right now you get either natural burl, or aluminum. My black interior would look so much better if it had the black burl trim.