2011 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class 3.5L V6 AWD 7-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Great SUV!

2011 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class - Consumer Review

Great SUV!
By JJB060797 on

2011 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

We have owned the GLK-350 for 2 weeks now having moved up from an '06 E-350 sedan. I must say this SUV was indeed a step up. I am 6' 3" tall and found getting in and out of the E-350 sometimes a challenge, but much prefer the entry and exit of the GLK-350. At cruising speeds of 65 mph, there is very little, if any, engine noise and no air noise at all. The SUV is built solid. This SUV is equipped with the P1 package, Multimedia, and AMG appearance package. It is beautiful and even though we have had it only 2 weeks, we are still very much pleased with our purchase.

Favorite Features

Navigation, back-up camera, power lift gate, AMG appearance package (the 20", 5 spoke wheels)

Suggested Improvements

I saw a few reviews about leg room in the rear seat. Like I said above, I'm 6' 3" and if I set the driver's seat to accommodate me, then get in the back seat, I still have enough leg room. We have 9 and 5 year old children and both say they have lots of room. Fuel ecomony - it's an SUV!