Wow-Get one before they raise the price
By Dr.Vin on
2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)
I got this vehicle on a day that a major storm ravaged the NJ area. I had to get out of Dodge quickly and I packed the kids, dog, etc. into the new Merc. I was thrilled with the vault-like stability and the "hewn from a block of granite" feel. Features are terrific. The voice- activated "COMMAND" system is the best I've experienced. This thing makes my Range Rover almost obsolete.(almost) Years of trauma surgery makes me want to have my family in a tank, and the GLK feels like exactly that. Bonus- this thing handles better than the CLK CAB that I traded for--and worlds more practical. The fact that the GLK is assembled in Bremen is readily apparent. After years of complacency MB is back.
Favorite Features
Rock-like stability. Feels like its actually worthy of the premium price. COMMAND is a new standard for voice- integrative technology.
Suggested Improvements
When you're looking at a 'Benz you expect alot. This car delivers, but the list of options leaves alot of stuff to the "add-on" list. MB should offer a single, very well appointed and they'd have customers for life.