2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class Consumer Review: Saw it. Fell in love. Still in

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class - Consumer Review

GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 AWD 7-speed Automatic)

Saw it. Fell in love. Still in love!
By Another_af_chick on

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I LOVE my GLK! After purchase and p/u in Stuttgart, Germany, was even more impressed with the customer service provided by MB! I relocated (military) to Alaska, and it handles SO WELL up here in the Arctic terrain/snow/ice. The ride is comfortable and safe! The quality of the build is exceptional and feels "solid." The remote latching system is wonderful when your hands are full. Vehicle is reliable, in which i look for here in -40 to -60 degree weather. Impressed that not even ONE hairline surface scratch has developed after 20+ washings! The ceramic coat paint job makes the difference! Remember that properly maintained vehicles last a lifetime! That is out of MB's Hands!

The colors offered! I have Steel Grey and it stays looking clean! Rear Entertainment package is a class act! Each screen has own wireless headset and remote! Small Steering wheel is nice. Smoothness of ride! Quiet engine and the 4matic is a MUST! The attention to detail put into MB vehicles!

I knew about the gas mileage before buying it, but it really isn't as bad as other SUVs/Crossovers! It is all in how you drive. I suggest more leg room for the back and i expected "Classy" with MB, but interior seemed to lack it a bit when not added as a "package" Most pkg items should be standard