Great Car , Better than expected
By chummy on
2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)
This car has exceeded my expectations. It looks so much better in person, than in the pics. This car turns heads. The car drives smoothly and is quiet. Steering feel is ok. Rides over pot holes well. Mine is fully loaded. I love it. The car feels bullet proof, and extremely well built. Everything so far works beautifully. The phone bluetooth sync took some time to get setup (Hint: Remove the space in your phone ID) and I synced my phonebook by sending vcard info. Multimedia package is a must have. Lighting Package is amazing for the money. I have the leather package, its worth the extra in my opinion. I wasn't a fan of the MBTEX. This is my first Mercedes. I can see why they are so desirable.
Favorite Features
Solid Build , Feels like a tank. Tele-Aid is great and well worth the cost. 20" wheels look great. In Metalic Black the car looks more expensive than it is. I love the interior, powered Sunroof blinds are neat. Engine feels strongs and sounds deep and muscular. Cornering lights are amazing.
Suggested Improvements
Fuel Economy could be better. Would like traffic info integrated into the Nav system. Heated Rear seats would be nice.