Everything I expected
By Dean on
2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)
I had been looking at this vehicle since it hit the MBUSA website in 6/08. I loved the styling inside and out. I got the premium package 1 with navigation and I-pod. Everything has worked like a dream since I purchased in 11/09. I drive very conservatively and have been able to get 22 average mpg in city/highway driving. I have been waiting to write a review until I took it on a road trip. On a 2000 mile trip I still only got 22.5 mpg. Not too disappointed though since it was so much fun to drive. I also purchased chrome handle inserts and rubber floor mats. The chrome inserts add a touch of class and the floor mats will add durability because I plan on having this car a long time.
Favorite Features
Red color - beautiful tone at no extra charge. A real head turner. The Nav/cd/phone/radio/media interface, just pick one. The system warns you to pay attention to the road but how can you when there's so much to see and do.
Suggested Improvements
My only complaint it the feel of the steering wheel. It's a crunchy leather. Just does not feel right. I like smooth leather better.