2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class Consumer Review: Comfortable but not reliable

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class - Consumer Review

Comfortable but not reliable
By disappointedMBZowner on

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I loved that GLK350 was so smooth, it is my first Mercedes. My SUV was purchase on 5/21/2009, and at 90 miles the radio/command center would not power on. So I brought the SUV to the dealer they checked it out for a day and said there was nothing wrong. A week later at 110 miles the Tire Pressure Monitoring system malfunctioned. And would report tire pressure issues. Now it just says Tire Pressure Monitoring system is inoperable. And the radio still dies. I have brought the car back to dealership and they are looking into these issues. Its been a day and still they don't know whats wrong :( If you are considering buying GLK350 you should think twice. As the build quality is sub par.

Favorite Features

The SUV was comfortable to drive up until the electronic failures. The SUV is very stable in corner, you can hardly feel the body roll.

Suggested Improvements

I would urge Mercedes to please build quality car. To summarize. I would like to express my complete dissatisfaction with Mercedes. I feel like I purchased a Kia for $40,000.