2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class Consumer Review: Best car so far!

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class SUV - Consumer Review

Best car so far!
By Al on

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Recently traded in my 2 year old Infiniti G35 (which I loved) -- just not a convenient car to shuttle our 5 & 6 year old around. First Benz for our family. So far I absolutely love it. I thought I'd miss the power performance of the G (which I do a little), but this truck is surprisingly nimble -- much more than the Acura MDX my wife drives. The build quality & solid feel is absolutely exceptional -- better than any car I've driven. On the road, it drives remarkably similar to a sedan (albeit with the comfortable feeling of sitting up higher).

- build quality & stability - comfort - looks - power-opening rear hatch (great when your arms are full)

- only one gripe -- the voice recognition to call people in your address book is cumbersome. In my Infiniti I could simply say "Call HOME" & voila! It's actually less work to scroll manually through the list with the steering controls - Keyless-Go would be nice (kind of got used to it in the G35)