2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class Consumer Review: Almost missed out

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class - Consumer Review

GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 AWD 7-speed Automatic)

Almost missed out
By tribefan on

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

We had looked at and test drove the RX350 and Q5. We had decided on buying the Q5 when my wife saw an ad for the GLK. As soon as we got in the car and drove the first quarter mile I was sold. It is a solid, quiet, well built car. Although the GLK is not as big as the RX350 and Q5 I am 6 foot 240 lbs and have plenty of room whether in the driver, passenger, or back seat. Love the heated seats and COMMAND system. Noticed others have commented on brake and transmission problems. I have had none, brakes and trans are solid just like the rest of the car. What struck me was you do not have to raise your voice to be heard, even at freeway speeds. Beautiful car.

Smooth ride and I love the engine. Quiet with plenty of power and smooth shifting. Love the double sun roof, brightens the car. The "bank vault" sound and feel when you shut the doors. This is one solid crossover, unlike any other we test drove. Bluetooth works well as the car is so quiet.