2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class Consumer Review: Absolutely LOVE my Benz

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class SUV - Consumer Review

Absolutely LOVE my Benz
By Denise on

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

After six months of agonizing research, price comparisons and test drives on three cars; the Toyota Highlander, the Nissan Murano and the Mercedes Benz GLK 350, I finally chose the biggest bang for my buck and in doing so made the best decision of my life. I chose the Mercedes Benz GLK 350. My little tank drives like a race car and rides like a luxury SUV. The GLK is solid-built, luxurious and quality-filled. I would recommend to everyone who asks. Love all the looks, thumbs up and second takes my Benz gets too. It's an absolute beautiful car with a sporty look. The engineering on this car far exceeds any other models. So far no problems whatsoever and I am so glad I chose my MB GLK.

The Harmon Kardon Stereo system is awesome. The navigational system is an asset to have. Well thought out cup holders. The panoramic sunroof is incredible.

A cargo cover should be included. The gas mileage should be better with premium gas consumption.