Used 2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class Consumer Reviews - 88 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class - Consumer Reviews

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class

View reviews for a specific GLK-Class model:

Great Luxury Crossover Vehicle
By Joon

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

My wife fell in love with this vehicle immediately. I too was very impressed. Everything about our vehicle is great except for the brake - - too much dead travel. I had several close call with rear ending another vehicle. We even took the vehicle in for brake pad replacement, but the result is the same. They say that it performs and functions to factory specification. I guess, we just have to get used to braking early. Overall, get luxury vehicle and worth the extra money over its Japanese competition -- rather no comparison.

Very quiet interior and subtle thump going over potholes and rough roads.

More responsive brakes without dead travel and a bit more leg room in the rear.

2nd Benz
By fmp0926

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

The reviews that say the GLK is built like a tank are spot on. This thing is solid! The GLK's exterior look is polarizing (love it or hate it) but I like the boxy shape since it denotes function over form. There are way too many "SUVs" that are all curvy but at the expense of usable cargo space. I bought the GLK because I wanted something that was extremely safe to drive, was well built, had decent handling, good acceleration and offered a fair amount of utility. I did not buy it because I wanted to get good gas mileage, needed to haul more than 4 adults or lots of cargo. Given those parameters, I am extremely satisfied with the GLK thus far.

Moonroof, Command package, Premium package, MB Tex negates the need to pay extra for leather.

Fun Fun Fun
By John

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class GLK350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I tested several small SUV before I bought this car. I have to admit it i love driving this car. The GLK is very fun to drive, classy and it handle very well. The onlything is that the leg room in the back is kind of small. I wish they add a couple more inch in the back.

Everything...i love it

Leg room for back seat

my thoughts on the GLK
By chubby_cheex

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class GLK350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

So far so good! The car has a handsome exterior and interior. It's nice inside, but not cozy like an E class. I don't mind however because you can't have it all. The acceleration is a little bit of a disappointment, but I can deal with it because the handling makes up for it. The car feels fairly tight in turns, smooth, quiet like you're in your own world, and solid. Oh, and the headlights look pretty nice even without having the bi-xenons. That was a pleasant surprise. Overall it's a good value for being a baby Benz.

Solid feel, perfect combo of luxury and sport, nice Harmon Kardon sound system, beautiful interior, easy fold-down seats, trunk lift gate, nice headlights (even w/o HID's)

It's a little difficult to get in and out of the car because of the piece that sticks out where the running board would be. Also, it'd be nice if the front passenger seat had more legroom.

Great Car
By KP

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I bought this car in August after doing a quick look at the Q5 and XC60. The Q5 was too expensive with the options I wanted, and XC60 wasn't as refined. You will enjoy the creamy engine and transparent shifting. IF you do live in a cratered environment like northern NJ, forego the appearance pkg and keep the 19" wheels. It handles like a sedan around corners with little body lean but the rear suspension does jostle a bit over rough pavement. I am extremely impressed with the quality of reliability of this car as well as its vault-like solidity. The COMAND system really sold this car for me, its absolutely amazing! If you can handle its small size, it really is a gr8 buy!

Exterior Styling boxy and aggressive. COMAND audio system, DVD changer,sirius traffic, and the resolution is amazing. Voice recognition is the most accurate of any manufacturer and u can watch DVDs. Standard bluetooth. Love the panoramic sunroof, really improves the cabin. Interior quality is nice.

Rear doors are small and its difficult for some people to enter/exit. The side skirts look good but also hinder entry and could dirty your clothes. USB audio should be standard. The rear suspension moves side to side too much over bumps and potholes. Finally, change the doorpins.