2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific GLK-Class model:
Great Vehicle
By Magic on 05/20/09 16:18 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class SUV GLK350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I always dreamed of buying and owning a Benz and when I saw this beauty I had to get it. After driving it for three weeks now I have no regrets. It feels like a rugged luxury SUV yet drives like a race car. It takes off like a rocket but drives so smooth. Love everything about the car.

Love My Car
By sharon on 05/18/09 14:58 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class SUV GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I've only driven my car a few times and I am in Love. It's fun to drive, the maneuverability is great, the ride is comfortable, the look turns heads, I've got a couple of thumbs-up from other drivers. The size is perfect for me. I just turned over my leased ML 350, which I totally loved, I find this easier to drive and more fun. I got the 20" wheels and find the ride just as nice as the 19" wheel, I test drove both, and felt the 20's were great and I think they look better .

Great lines
By william craft on 05/11/09 15:20 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class SUV GLK350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Best looking small SUV out there. Price is very reasonable. Smooth ride found in E class. I love the true dual exhaust.

Strong Class Entry
By EBESQ on 05/10/09 18:23 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class SUV GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I looked at other CUVs- Highlander, x3- GLK was the strongest value for the dollar, significantly cheaper than the x3. Having owned Volvo, BMW, Audi and Lexus (and a Toyota Highlander), I feel like I have a good idea of how a car should handle, ride and feel in a given price segment. The GLK delivers on all fronts, hands down. Bank vault solidity, no body flex to speak of and air bags galore. Styling is truly the most significant of all in the CUV class- clean lines, no "melted bar of soap" styling.

LOVE THIS CAR
By Juan on 05/05/09 20:42 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class SUV GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

The GLK Blow me away. I have to say that the is GLK built like a tank and drives like sports car. I got my GLK Fully loaded except for the Lighting package. I have 2 kids and a wife, and we fit nicely. The gas mile is OK. The power is great. The handling can't be any better. The leather package is more comfortable the the MBTex Leather this car is incredible! I Highly recommend it to anyone. I'm Still breaking it in. Can't wait to hit it!

MY MISTAKE
By Melamik on 04/25/09 15:34 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class SUV GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I purchased the GLK 350 4matic 3 weeks ago and traded in my Lexus RX330 fromo 2004. That was the biggest mistake I could have made. My Lexus never needed to go into the shop for repairs beside the regular maintenance. My GLK has already been iin the service dept 3 times in 3 weeks. Maybe I bought a lemon and if the problems persist I will be filing for lemon law. I have had instrument problems, electrical issues and some of the fit and finish has not been up to par. I just wish I could turn back time so I didnt trade in my other car.

GLK on the go
By charlie taylor jr on 04/23/09 07:06 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class SUV GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

purchased 3 18 09.in shop twice for radio.drove range rover,looked at lexus sold on looks of glk.drive very well.I THINK IT SHOULD BURN MIDDLE GRADE GAS. A finu suv.With the cost there should have benn acargo net and acargo cover

Best Deal Out There
By Rocco Lemoncola on 04/22/09 17:41 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class SUV GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

It was the new Volvo that stops iyself, the new Lexus that flies over traffic, or the 'old' BMX X3. Drove them all and liked them all. The Benz was the best deal, hands down. Drives and feels like a Mercedes, which only a Benz feels like. Stereo, Navigation, Bluetooth all excellent. Highly recommend.

Surprisingly Fun
By Mykel on 04/16/09 10:29 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class SUV GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I'm amazed at the people complaining about mileage during the break in period of the car driving in winter. Love this car-my last 2 were a Highlander and an x-3 this vehicle puts them to shame. Haven't had any brake issues so far so good. Great experience!!!!

Comfort and Utility -
By jkf398 on 04/12/09 10:06 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class SUV GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

After four satisfying years in a BMW 3- series, I decided to mix it up a bit. After test-driving the Toyota Venza, BMW X3, VW Tiguan, Ford Edge, Acura RDX, and Porsche Cayenne, it took only 15 minutes in the GLK to make up my mind. This is a chiseled, tough- looking little CUV that drives serenely and quietly, but that also pours on the coal when needed. I went with a loaded version that includes leather, rear-seat DVD, tow package, and Premium One + Nav, and I truly feel like I'm in a strong, beautifully- made, and multi-use vehicle that is small enough to handle like a car and big enough to carry chairs to our storage facility. It's not an inexpensive car, but doesn't feel like one either!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class Suv in VA is:

$127 per month*