2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific GLK-Class model:
Absolutely LOVE my Benz
By Denise on 08/24/09 16:07 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

After six months of agonizing research, price comparisons and test drives on three cars; the Toyota Highlander, the Nissan Murano and the Mercedes Benz GLK 350, I finally chose the biggest bang for my buck and in doing so made the best decision of my life. I chose the Mercedes Benz GLK 350. My little tank drives like a race car and rides like a luxury SUV. The GLK is solid-built, luxurious and quality-filled. I would recommend to everyone who asks. Love all the looks, thumbs up and second takes my Benz gets too. It's an absolute beautiful car with a sporty look. The engineering on this car far exceeds any other models. So far no problems whatsoever and I am so glad I chose my MB GLK.

Euro Delivery For Savings!
By Phil on 08/18/09 12:31 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class GLK350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Our first MB product. Perfect size, solid and quick! We used the MB European Delivery Program (EDP) configuring the GLK to our exact specifications, saved 7% off MSRP and enjoyed MB hospitality throughout the delivery process. Our only regret was that a Diesel option was not available. Highly recommended vehicle and program.

A Great Little SUV
By Ron S. on 07/26/09 15:19 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class GLK350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I've had my GLK 350 a week now, and I love it--particularly the styling and comfortable ride and the vault-like build quality. It doesn't look like every other compact SUV on the road. It has a very masculine look (unlike the melted soap bar profile of so many smaller SUVs).

Best MB I've owned
By JT on 07/14/09 13:10 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I was skeptical when I traded my ML350 for the GLK350. But, the GLK is much easier to handle. I'm not sure how reliable it will be. My ML was only 2 years old with only 6100 miles on it and ESP, Ignition, and Brakes were all problems. I would have bought a Honda, but they would not take the ML on trade. So, MB bought it back at Half the price I paid (29K, paid 59K), and that was only if I bought another MB. I'm hoping for better luck with the GLK. At least this time I only spent 40K.

Not perfect, but we're enjoying it so far
By RLinSeattle on 07/13/09 09:40 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

We've had our GLK350 AWD for a few weeks and are pleased overall with the purchase. The car inspires head- turning everywhere we go, and the driving experience is top-class. Seat comfort is exceptional, as are the quiet ride and visibility on all sides. Build quality seems excellent, other than a finicky rear liftgate. Sometimes it stops after raising about 6 inches - could be user error, but everything else is working great. Fuel economy is abysmal, as advertised. Hopefully rumors of a diesel version are true. Other minor complaints include the spongy brakes (you really need to lay on them, unusual for a German luxury car), lack of PDA holder, cruise wand placement and lack of RT traffic.

Noise uncovers manufacturing problem
By TexasCielo on 07/10/09 16:52 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I purchased a new 2010 GLK in April. About 1-1/2 months into owning the car, I heard a popping noise coming from the rear of the vehicle. I took the car into servicing on June 30th and technicians quickly found and acknowledged the noise. It turns out - after taking apart the passenger side rear cargo paneling - that some tack welding on the frame did not take place during car assembly in Germany. This is causing two metal pieces to rub and pop while driving the vehicle. An MBUSA chassis technician had to visit the dealership's service department to view the problem. It has taken MBUSA until July 10th to offer a possible repair solution and they still aren't confident this will work 100%.

Comfortable but not reliable
By disappointedMBZowner on 06/09/09 19:38 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I loved that GLK350 was so smooth, it is my first Mercedes. My SUV was purchase on 5/21/2009, and at 90 miles the radio/command center would not power on. So I brought the SUV to the dealer they checked it out for a day and said there was nothing wrong. A week later at 110 miles the Tire Pressure Monitoring system malfunctioned. And would report tire pressure issues. Now it just says Tire Pressure Monitoring system is inoperable. And the radio still dies. I have brought the car back to dealership and they are looking into these issues. Its been a day and still they don't know whats wrong :( If you are considering buying GLK350 you should think twice. As the build quality is sub par.

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class GLK350 4dr
By Schwarz on 06/02/09 04:36 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I always dreamed of owning a Benz and this car I saw and loved it. After driving it for couple weeks now I have no regrets. Ride and Handling is perfect. Price is very reasonable for the car.

Excellent small SUV
By CDZa on 05/30/09 13:11 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

This is a good quality, German car. Very reliable. Feels extremely safe.

solid very well built
By Phoenix on 05/21/09 10:38 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

My wife bought a new Lexus RX .I bought the Mercedes GLK. My wife says hers is more of a woman's SUV the GLK is more of a man's SUV. Her Lexus has been in the shop 2 times in 4 months (2351 miles) Mercedes-Benz 5014 miles O times in shop. I won but lost she now drives the GLK and I have to drive the Lexus RX this stinks (boring,boring,boring).I will be trade my wife's Lexus in this week end.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class in WA is:

$159 per month*