Used 2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific GLK-Class model:

Love the car!
By camille

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class GLK350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Just came off a 3 year lease of a BMW x3. Looking for a smaller SUV like the Mercedes 350 GLK. This car drives sooo much smoother than my X3! Even my husband fell in love with the car. I feel so safe in this solid car. I have the black and silver running boards on a black car. Very smart looking. I am soooo happy!!!

Smooth ride---handling--Command feature.

More *cubby* space in the front!

Everything I expected
By Dean

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I had been looking at this vehicle since it hit the MBUSA website in 6/08. I loved the styling inside and out. I got the premium package 1 with navigation and I-pod. Everything has worked like a dream since I purchased in 11/09. I drive very conservatively and have been able to get 22 average mpg in city/highway driving. I have been waiting to write a review until I took it on a road trip. On a 2000 mile trip I still only got 22.5 mpg. Not too disappointed though since it was so much fun to drive. I also purchased chrome handle inserts and rubber floor mats. The chrome inserts add a touch of class and the floor mats will add durability because I plan on having this car a long time.

Red color - beautiful tone at no extra charge. A real head turner. The Nav/cd/phone/radio/media interface, just pick one. The system warns you to pay attention to the road but how can you when there's so much to see and do.

My only complaint it the feel of the steering wheel. It's a crunchy leather. Just does not feel right. I like smooth leather better.

Almost missed out
By tribefan

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

We had looked at and test drove the RX350 and Q5. We had decided on buying the Q5 when my wife saw an ad for the GLK. As soon as we got in the car and drove the first quarter mile I was sold. It is a solid, quiet, well built car. Although the GLK is not as big as the RX350 and Q5 I am 6 foot 240 lbs and have plenty of room whether in the driver, passenger, or back seat. Love the heated seats and COMMAND system. Noticed others have commented on brake and transmission problems. I have had none, brakes and trans are solid just like the rest of the car. What struck me was you do not have to raise your voice to be heard, even at freeway speeds. Beautiful car.

Smooth ride and I love the engine. Quiet with plenty of power and smooth shifting. Love the double sun roof, brightens the car. The "bank vault" sound and feel when you shut the doors. This is one solid crossover, unlike any other we test drove. Bluetooth works well as the car is so quiet.

none

Saw it, Bought it Love it
By ruth

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class GLK350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

This car handles well in the city. I love the interior as well as the exterior. It certainly is not a family car , but I didn't purchase it for a family. I bought it for me. And I love it. The only down side is gas mileage. I don't sit in the , so I can't complain about the leg room. I haven't had any service related problems at all. The add oil light came on once. I added the oil and kept driving. I'm totally sold on this car.

sleek look

Wow-Get one before they raise the price
By Dr.Vin

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I got this vehicle on a day that a major storm ravaged the NJ area. I had to get out of Dodge quickly and I packed the kids, dog, etc. into the new Merc. I was thrilled with the vault-like stability and the "hewn from a block of granite" feel. Features are terrific. The voice- activated "COMMAND" system is the best I've experienced. This thing makes my Range Rover almost obsolete.(almost) Years of trauma surgery makes me want to have my family in a tank, and the GLK feels like exactly that. Bonus- this thing handles better than the CLK CAB that I traded for--and worlds more practical. The fact that the GLK is assembled in Bremen is readily apparent. After years of complacency MB is back.

Rock-like stability. Feels like its actually worthy of the premium price. COMMAND is a new standard for voice- integrative technology.

When you're looking at a 'Benz you expect alot. This car delivers, but the list of options leaves alot of stuff to the "add-on" list. MB should offer a single, very well appointed and they'd have customers for life.