2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific GLK-Class model:
Amazing Benz
By NH Benz guy on 09/23/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I love this car. I traded in my 2008 Saab 9-3 aero xwd for it. I loved my saab so much but I needed more room and since I moved to the city, got tired of the standard transmission. The GLK has great edgy looks and a powerful V6. The 268 hp in this car feels so much better than in the ML350 since it weighs hundreds of pounds less. Great long distance comfort and very stable at high speeds. Had it up to 120 and it felt rock solid as a true Mercedes should.

Disappointed
By N/A on 09/17/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

This vehicle has been a huge disappointment to me. It broke down and had to be towed in 20 degree temperatures when it had 1,100 miles. It needed a new gear shifter and the part took five days to find. Then the check engine light came on when it had 5,700 miles and it had a defective charcoal canister (a fuel problem) which had to be replaced. That part took three days to find. Fortunately the vehicle is still under warranty. I am going to be getting rid of it because I cannot trust it and I will never get another Mercedes-Benz again.

Second thoughts
By frank on 08/02/10 19:53 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

We loved the car until twice the car ESP system went haywire and the car lost power, shook like a washing machine and lost steering. Pretty scary. No explanation could be found, every computer test passed, yet this happened twice, Could lead to an accident. Trying to follow up with a second check up but I doubt the cause will show up.

GLK 350 AWD
By dorla12 on 07/18/10 17:40 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

The best looking, full of fun features and comfort I have ever seen in a vehicle.

Great Car
By Cam-Guy on 07/10/10 10:56 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Love it, in Mars Red, or Fire Opal in Canada. Drove a few thousand KM so far and it's fantastic, AC is amazing no hot or cold spots. The ride is good and the seats comfortable. Easy in and out. Sun shade a great feature, all the electronics are useful too. Gas premium only, not so great, but OK, to get performance.

Very pleased
By coadster on 06/12/10 18:57 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class GLK350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Very solid, sharp vehicle. Feels like it is carved out of one piece of steel.

GLK great lookin kat
By adam on 06/02/10 18:25 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I love it. I just got a White one with the 20 inch wheels multimedia package and premium one package. It is so nice but I had it for three days and I already need to get gas and I only drove 20 miles to work.

This is my cream puff
By Lynn on 05/08/10 09:19 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

If I could adore a car, it would be this one. Everything is right. I have 0 problems. This is a solid car that performs well at both high and low speeds. I have a lead foot on the freeway, so my mileage is not the best (18 mpg) in the city. Unfortunately, it uses premium gas. At 80 the car handles just as well as it does at 25. The sound system is excellent. If I had to criticize the car, the blue tooth is not 100%. The interior controls are well thought out and easy to use. Spacious, comfortable, feels good, looks good. This is not my first Mercedes. I grew up with the brand and by far, this is my favorite.

Best car in the world
By Russ Blondek on 04/30/10 14:42 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

This car is almost impeccable. Its stable, handles like the C, and is more then comfortable. Its incredibly smooth but can still handle excellently. A definite buy.

Love it!
By raj on 04/29/10 08:50 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I love the driving this vehicle. Definitely the new generation of SUV from MB. I like the classic design (means wont be out of fashion). Impressive torque, and of course all the bells and whistles which step-up to the standards.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class in VA is:

$128 per month*