2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific GLK-Class model:
Good little car
By jwalt1 on 02/09/14 15:53 PM (PST)

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class SUV GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Good car. Very reliable. Bought with 8k mikes in 2011. Now have 90k. Never had anything other than oil changes done to it. I do NOT recommend the 20 inch wheels. They go through tires fast. Needs more storage. Don't like the angle of the backseat. Also don't like the curve of the backseat next to the door. Makes it hard for car seats to properly fit. It gets good mpg in flatter terrain. But in the small mountains of Arkansas, I'm getting about 9mpg. It's a great compact SUV, very capable. Having to get rid of it due to my child needing more legroom. Would buy again if they could upgrade storage and me the backseat larger.

Classy ride
By scenic26 on 01/03/14 16:07 PM (PST)

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class SUV GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I purchased my 2010 glk350 with 36,000 miles on it. It was a dealer certified car and feld comfortable with my choice of vehicle, being I also own a 2005 ML350 since new with over 80,000 miles on it and love it as well. My GLK is a smaller version of the ML, and performs every bit as well as the larger vehicle. The ML is a bit more cushy and plush as far as the ride, but thats it in my opinion. My GLK is peppy, reliable, great in the snow and ice with great traction, and is fantastic on dry roads at any speed. I feel great driving this car and recommend it highly. You won't be dissappointed?

Great!!
By jwalt1 on 01/21/12 10:12 AM (PST)

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class SUV GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Bought mine Oct 2011. It's a 2010 and had 30,000 miles on it. It's been 4 months, I have put 10,000 miles on it and I LOVE it. It's comfortable and reliable and I get so many compliments on it. I'm ready for it to snow so I can see how it performs on snow and ice.

GLK Transmission Problem
By carshopper73 on 01/20/12 18:50 PM (PST)

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class SUV GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I have a 2010 Mercedes GLK with 17,000 miles. I just had to get the transmission replaced. At first they told me it was the wheel bearings. Then the next day they called me and said it was not the wheel bearings but instead they needed to replace the transmission. I went online and saw other owners with the same problem! I was thinking about buying the car after my lease is up but I just changed my mind. Not sure what other problems are lurking.

2010 GLK350
By mercedes2010 on 02/28/11 15:18 PM (PST)

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class SUV GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Great car mechanically however, if you are over 5'8" tall and weigh more than 180 pounds, not the car for you! After 13500 miles, the drivers side door rubber and interior molding is completely worn out from entrance and exit "rubbing"!! Poor quality materials as far as I am concerned. When taken and shown to the dealer he indicated this wear was not covered by warranty. Would expect this after 40 - 50 thousand miles but not from a new car, especially a mercedes. Stay aware if your an average person!!

Love it!
By kaydinyan on 12/27/10 08:32 AM (PST)

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class SUV GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Great car!!! Have had it for a few months now and have been driving it in snow storms and long highway trips, and it handles any task. Love it!

I love my GLK!
By Eileen, Reno, NV on 11/21/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class SUV GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

It was time for me to turn in my 2005 MB C240 lease, and I had no idea which MB I wanted next. My husband spotted the GLK and we decided to test drive it. I loved it immediately, and we leased it on the spot. I drive it every day and am only 5'2", but my husband, who is 6'4, drives it on trips and loves it too. It is zippy, gets great gas mileage, and is very solid. I love the interior features and it the Command system is really easy to use. I am going to lease another one when this one ends in July 2012!

Solid, Small, Classy SUV
By Little Tank on 11/11/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class SUV GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I have had the GLK for about 1 week now after driving a BMW X5. It has everything..I wanted something smaller in AWD/SUV that handled like a sports car, GLK is smaller, drives like a car but you sit a bit higher. This is definitely a smaller SUV than a BMW X3. Handles well, not as smooth driving as X5, but much better drive than a BMW X3 which I also have owned. Takes bumps well, looks classy and different than everything else in a SUV on the road. Navigation is easy to control, bells and whistles are plentiful but not too difficult once you review the manual. Gas mpg about 18 for city/hwy mixed driving. I'm 5'3" so getting in and out is easy for me which was an important consideration.

Saw it. Fell in love. Still in love!
By Another_af_chick on 11/03/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class SUV GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I LOVE my GLK! After purchase and p/u in Stuttgart, Germany, was even more impressed with the customer service provided by MB! I relocated (military) to Alaska, and it handles SO WELL up here in the Arctic terrain/snow/ice. The ride is comfortable and safe! The quality of the build is exceptional and feels "solid." The remote latching system is wonderful when your hands are full. Vehicle is reliable, in which i look for here in -40 to -60 degree weather. Impressed that not even ONE hairline surface scratch has developed after 20+ washings! The ceramic coat paint job makes the difference! Remember that properly maintained vehicles last a lifetime! That is out of MB's Hands!

Amazing Benz
By NH Benz guy on 09/23/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class SUV GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I love this car. I traded in my 2008 Saab 9-3 aero xwd for it. I loved my saab so much but I needed more room and since I moved to the city, got tired of the standard transmission. The GLK has great edgy looks and a powerful V6. The 268 hp in this car feels so much better than in the ML350 since it weighs hundreds of pounds less. Great long distance comfort and very stable at high speeds. Had it up to 120 and it felt rock solid as a true Mercedes should.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class Suv in VA is:

$135 per month*