Used 2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class SUV Consumer Reviews - 90 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific GLK-Class model:

I Love My Car But...
By B.R.Bannister

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class SUV GLK350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I Love my Car. We are around 110000 miles now. Over all I love everything about my car except I always need to fix it. My car lock needed to be fixed, that was $1000 Seals around the doors are cracking. Chrome trim around cup holders are peeling. Buttons are wearing off. Middle console it scratching. Basically anything plastic will and has fallen apart. I know it sounds all horrible but my car in almost mint condition and all these things are things only I would notice since I detail my car daily but the fact is I have noticed. I've spent $3000 in maintenance this year. Over all I love my car it handles well, I feel special driving it. But if you don't have the extra cash I'd say pass.

Great and safe car
By Giuliana Cline

Fell Apart
By Jerry Proctor

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class SUV GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Still a nice looking vehicle. Has the chrome 20" wheels updated headlights and door sill lights. But...

@60,000 Miles, Repairs needed

Differential leaks $4600.00
New Motor Mounts $2600.00
Trans axle Leak $1500.00

Seats are not real leather and have fallen apart. Uses a lot of gas and the tires are lasting about 30k.

2010 with 64k has been a Great Car
By dkar3@hotmail.com

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class SUV GLK350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

We bought a 2010 with 28k and 2-years on it. Everything has been great. The only issue we've had existed when we bought it -- a worn "arm" in the front-end steering. The cost was relatively low to repair -- I think $150. No other repairs or problems to report. I have used MB to performed the 50k and 60k service, which was pricey and probably not worth the cost, but work keeps me busy and don't have time or the interest to mess with it. My wife loves the car and I have to admit that I really enjoy zipping around in it, too. It has great acceleration and turns on a dime. Getting in/out of our side-enterence garage is a piece of cake!! We'll probably buy a low-miles 2015 in another few years.

Good little car
By jwalt1

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class SUV GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Good car. Very reliable. Bought with 8k mikes in 2011. Now have 90k. Never had anything other than oil changes done to it. I do NOT recommend the 20 inch wheels. They go through tires fast. Needs more storage. Don't like the angle of the backseat. Also don't like the curve of the backseat next to the door. Makes it hard for car seats to properly fit. It gets good mpg in flatter terrain. But in the small mountains of Arkansas, I'm getting about 9mpg. It's a great compact SUV, very capable. Having to get rid of it due to my child needing more legroom. Would buy again if they could upgrade storage and me the backseat larger.

Steering wheel controls, speedometer, climate controls.

Storage, leg room, gas mileage, smaller wheels, sleeker dash design