Used 2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class GLK350 Consumer Reviews - 16 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class - Consumer Reviews

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class

View reviews for a specific GLK-Class model:

2010 with 64k has been a Great Car
By dkar3@hotmail.com

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class GLK350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

We bought a 2010 with 28k and 2-years on it. Everything has been great. The only issue we've had existed when we bought it -- a worn "arm" in the front-end steering. The cost was relatively low to repair -- I think $150. No other repairs or problems to report. I have used MB to performed the 50k and 60k service, which was pricey and probably not worth the cost, but work keeps me busy and don't have time or the interest to mess with it. My wife loves the car and I have to admit that I really enjoy zipping around in it, too. It has great acceleration and turns on a dime. Getting in/out of our side-enterence garage is a piece of cake!! We'll probably buy a low-miles 2015 in another few years.

Two years later and still loving it!
By carbuff50

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class GLK350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

We have driven it 14,000 miles so far over the past two years-it has been flawless in every way.
Feels solid like it was carved out of one piece of steel, handles great and looks terrific.
Average about 19mpg in town-highway is a better.

Most everything-I think this is the first vehicle I have not been tired of after two years! Dealer called and inquired about getting a new car but I really have no desire to at this point (that is a new one for me!)

None really-I am quite critical and get bored with cars quickly but this one has stuck!

Very pleased
By coadster

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class GLK350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Very solid, sharp vehicle. Feels like it is carved out of one piece of steel.

Solid build, great looking, wood interior.

None at this point

Love the car!
By camille

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class GLK350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Just came off a 3 year lease of a BMW x3. Looking for a smaller SUV like the Mercedes 350 GLK. This car drives sooo much smoother than my X3! Even my husband fell in love with the car. I feel so safe in this solid car. I have the black and silver running boards on a black car. Very smart looking. I am soooo happy!!!

Smooth ride---handling--Command feature.

More *cubby* space in the front!

Saw it, Bought it Love it
By ruth

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class GLK350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

This car handles well in the city. I love the interior as well as the exterior. It certainly is not a family car , but I didn't purchase it for a family. I bought it for me. And I love it. The only down side is gas mileage. I don't sit in the , so I can't complain about the leg room. I haven't had any service related problems at all. The add oil light came on once. I added the oil and kept driving. I'm totally sold on this car.

sleek look