Used 2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Mercedes-benz Glk-class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific GLK-Class model:

Good little car
By jwalt1

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Good car. Very reliable. Bought with 8k mikes in 2011. Now have 90k. Never had anything other than oil changes done to it. I do NOT recommend the 20 inch wheels. They go through tires fast. Needs more storage. Don't like the angle of the backseat. Also don't like the curve of the backseat next to the door. Makes it hard for car seats to properly fit. It gets good mpg in flatter terrain. But in the small mountains of Arkansas, I'm getting about 9mpg. It's a great compact SUV, very capable. Having to get rid of it due to my child needing more legroom. Would buy again if they could upgrade storage and me the backseat larger.

Favorite Features

Steering wheel controls, speedometer, climate controls.

Suggested Improvements

Storage, leg room, gas mileage, smaller wheels, sleeker dash design

Classy ride
By scenic26

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I purchased my 2010 glk350 with 36,000 miles on it. It was a dealer certified car and feld comfortable with my choice of vehicle, being I also own a 2005 ML350 since new with over 80,000 miles on it and love it as well. My GLK is a smaller version of the ML, and performs every bit as well as the larger vehicle. The ML is a bit more cushy and plush as far as the ride, but thats it in my opinion. My GLK is peppy, reliable, great in the snow and ice with great traction, and is fantastic on dry roads at any speed. I feel great driving this car and recommend it highly. You won't be dissappointed?

Favorite Features

Great sounding radio. Iphone bluetooth works well and very handy, good headlights, good heater and defroster, as well as rear ffheat vents adust and a/c vents.

Suggested Improvements

HID standard headlights, more cushioning on front seats,

Great!!
By jwalt1

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Bought mine Oct 2011. It's a 2010 and had 30,000 miles on it. It's been 4 months, I have put 10,000 miles on it and I LOVE it. It's comfortable and reliable and I get so many compliments on it. I'm ready for it to snow so I can see how it performs on snow and ice.

Favorite Features

Rear seat entertainment, navigation features, sound system

Suggested Improvements

More storage and use michelins instead of those awful pirellis

GLK Transmission Problem
By carshopper73

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I have a 2010 Mercedes GLK with 17,000 miles. I just had to get the transmission replaced. At first they told me it was the wheel bearings. Then the next day they called me and said it was not the wheel bearings but instead they needed to replace the transmission. I went online and saw other owners with the same problem! I was thinking about buying the car after my lease is up but I just changed my mind. Not sure what other problems are lurking.

Two years later and still loving it!
By carbuff50

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class GLK350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

We have driven it 14,000 miles so far over the past two years-it has been flawless in every way. Feels solid like it was carved out of one piece of steel, handles great and looks terrific. Average about 19mpg in town-highway is a better.

Favorite Features

Most everything-I think this is the first vehicle I have not been tired of after two years! Dealer called and inquired about getting a new car but I really have no desire to at this point (that is a new one for me!)

Suggested Improvements

None really-I am quite critical and get bored with cars quickly but this one has stuck!