Used 2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class Consumer Reviews - 89 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class - Consumer Reviews

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class

View reviews for a specific GLK-Class model:

Great and safe car
By Giuliana Cline

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class GLK350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Fell Apart
By Jerry Proctor

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Still a nice looking vehicle. Has the chrome 20" wheels updated headlights and door sill lights. But...

@60,000 Miles, Repairs needed

Differential leaks $4600.00
New Motor Mounts $2600.00
Trans axle Leak $1500.00

Seats are not real leather and have fallen apart. Uses a lot of gas and the tires are lasting about 30k.

2010 with 64k has been a Great Car
By dkar3@hotmail.com

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class GLK350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

We bought a 2010 with 28k and 2-years on it. Everything has been great. The only issue we've had existed when we bought it -- a worn "arm" in the front-end steering. The cost was relatively low to repair -- I think $150. No other repairs or problems to report. I have used MB to performed the 50k and 60k service, which was pricey and probably not worth the cost, but work keeps me busy and don't have time or the interest to mess with it. My wife loves the car and I have to admit that I really enjoy zipping around in it, too. It has great acceleration and turns on a dime. Getting in/out of our side-enterence garage is a piece of cake!! We'll probably buy a low-miles 2015 in another few years.

Good little car
By jwalt1

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Good car. Very reliable. Bought with 8k mikes in 2011. Now have 90k. Never had anything other than oil changes done to it. I do NOT recommend the 20 inch wheels. They go through tires fast. Needs more storage. Don't like the angle of the backseat. Also don't like the curve of the backseat next to the door. Makes it hard for car seats to properly fit. It gets good mpg in flatter terrain. But in the small mountains of Arkansas, I'm getting about 9mpg. It's a great compact SUV, very capable. Having to get rid of it due to my child needing more legroom. Would buy again if they could upgrade storage and me the backseat larger.

Steering wheel controls, speedometer, climate controls.

Storage, leg room, gas mileage, smaller wheels, sleeker dash design

Classy ride
By scenic26

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I purchased my 2010 glk350 with 36,000 miles on it. It was a dealer certified car and feld comfortable with my choice of vehicle, being I also own a 2005 ML350 since new with over 80,000 miles on it and love it as well.
My GLK is a smaller version of the ML, and performs every bit as well as the larger vehicle. The ML is a bit more cushy and plush as far
as the ride, but thats it in my opinion. My GLK is peppy, reliable, great in the snow and ice with great traction, and is fantastic on dry roads at any speed. I feel great driving this car and recommend it highly. You won't be dissappointed?

Great sounding radio. Iphone bluetooth works well and very handy, good headlights, good heater and defroster, as well as rear ffheat vents adust and a/c vents.

HID standard headlights, more cushioning on front seats,