2016 Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class SUV Consumer Reviews - 18 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2016 Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific GLE-Class model:

Not sporty enough
By xlfish888@yahoo.com

2016 Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class SUV GLE350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

If you are looking for a sportier suv, this is not it! Acceleration is just adequate for a suv this size, and handling is more towards the comfort side.

GLE 350 4matic engine seized
By A Rahman

2016 Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class SUV GLE350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I leased GLE 350 4matic on June '16 and the engine seized on August '16 with 3200 miles on the car. Waiting on the dealer to know what caused it.

Leasing is a bad deal!
By Liang Wu

2016 Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class SUV GLE350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Overall we like 2016 GLE 350. But we do not like the lease plan, regret deeply. In the past we always puchase car. So we decided to buy this GLE, our credit score is excellent, the interest rate is low 1.99%. When we came to accounting office (Mercedes-Benz of Tampa) to complete the paper, this young staff sweet talked to us, selling the leasing plan. He told us how good the leasing plan is, how much saving we will get through leasing. It sounded so good, we believed him, and signed 3 years leasing paperwork, paying $789.40 per month. However, later on we found out the dealer advertising the same car leasing for $599. We are overpaying the leasing fees, plus insurance is $700 more per year than the purchase. So we called back to ask for a change to purchase, he said that we can't change any more. We regreted to listen to this guy's sweet talk. We will pay extra money and lose the car value after 3 years. Leasing is a bad deal, should not do it.

Nice Ride
By Anita Toddings

2016 Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class SUV GLE400 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 7A)

First Benz
By rose londono

2016 Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class SUV GLE350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I gave my GLE 350 an overall rating of 4. I love the ride and the luxury interior. It is not five because I am comparing it to my former Lexus RX 350. When compared to the Lexus the RX is a little smother and quier ride. In the GLE I made the mistake of getting a 20 inch ring. I am a female and when getting in the step is s little high. Ok for tall guys I guess.