2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific GLA-Class model:

GLA250 4Matic - Great Little Crossover
By Daniel

2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class GLA250 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

I've had the car for three months, and overall have been happy with it. It get's great mileage, and the drive quality is quite good. Slightly more road and wind noise when compared to other MB models. Interior quality is excellent, instrument layout is very good, except the navigation screen seems somewhat out of place. Ample cargo space, especially with rear seats folded. Since this is a new model, MB has some perfecting to do.

its a beauty and quite a great price
By Ryan

2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class GLA250 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

I got the sea blue and boy does it turn heads. Its my first automatic in years, which is a bit of a bummer because off the starting line it can be less than exciting. The Sport mode changes everything quickly- i love it. Gas mileage on highways is superb, gas mileage through the town is just ok. I really like the car a lot, and I adore it's looks. I wish the nav didn't misunderstand every single thing I say- it makes it easy less convenient than just talking to Siri on my iPhone through bluetooth. I wouldn't pay for that next time. Back seat isn't perfect, but you don't buy a car this size hoping for a giant backseat. I really find myself paddle shifting more than I expected, and I really like the sunroof and stereo quality. The climate is almost too cold. Great color. My first Benz and I significantly like it more than my husbands new c250 coupe.

One week in but I love it.
By kareemsota

2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class GLA250 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

I just got the car after procrastinating for a couple weeks. I had been looking at the X1, V60 and the GLA. the X1 felt cheap and the V60 wasn't equipped the way I wanted. I searched other CUV class vehicles and came up with the GLA. Took a drive and was hooked. I let it sit for three weeks the. Felt terrified someone else would buy it Overall, it's great. Good power fun equipment and great gas mileage I'll report more later but ow I'm in love.

All wheel drive, Harmon Kardon stereo panoramic roof

A delightful car
By kukaduro

2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class GLA250 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

I have been driving the GLA250 for about a half year. Absolutely no problems. It was parked outside in last year's Boston extreme winter and drove in the snow and ice like a champion. The car is a delight to drive. Fast with average 26 mpg (90% city, 30-31 mpg on highway at brisk speeds). I find the GLA a beautiful design and I received many compliment for it (often from Europeans who value the practical hatchbacks more than US drivers). What I don't enjoy is the wind noise on the highway, the very little leg room in the back and the low roof line at the front (I am 6'2")....but all those are compensated well by overall joy driving this car. I tested the BMW X1 and Audi Q3.

Interior/exterior design, comfort (front seat only) and enjoyable driving. Safety features.

Despite the other reviews I find the 7 speed auto gear great but it bothers me that it wants to drive in the 7th speed are very slow speeds (35 or so miles/h). That makes the 4 cylinder engine grown (in E mode - which is usually the way I use it with occasional manual down shifting). It would be great to move (slide back and forth) the back seats toward the trunk a little. This is not a family car and the cargo space is OK for me. Wind noise! Review camera ought to be standard because rear visibility is limited. Send2Benz feature is disabled, navigation is poor compared to Google or Waze.

This car is amazing
By Ellis Hicks

2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class GLA250 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

Since taking delivery of my GLA in November 2014 I have grown to love this car. Although it my wife's car I can't get over how fun it is to drive. The smooth quite power is amazing the first time I really appreciate this car I was cruising on the FWY at 70 in 7th gear, I needed to accelerate quickly, pressed the gas pedal and the car just took off and never changed a gear. It's big enough for my golf clubs and luggage for 2 and that's all that matters to us. we did buy the GLA for cargo space just wanted a fun economical car for weekend getaways!

infotainment center, handling, looks, performance, full glass roof, 19'' rims, transmission performance, engine performance, cabin design and comforts.

better factory exhaust, the GLA sounds like a sewing machine.