2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Mercedes-benz Gla-class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific GLA-Class model:

Most Helpful|
GLA45 one of the fastest CUV ever, if not the fastest!
By rskdsk

2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class GLA45 AMG 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

0-60 in just 4.2 sec and runs the 1/4 in 12.8 at 109 ... and it is a 4 cylinder! Handles great, sounds even better with the race exhaust. I looked at the SQ5 and found the outdated shape not thrilling anymore ... Looked at the Porsche Macan but the price with options and the wait time seemed outrageous and then add the maintenance cost and the fact that it rides like a truck ... I looked at the new Lexus NX but the lack of power and handling seemed weak at best. Same thing with the Q3. The GLA 250 seemed to be the better deal ... until I tested the GLA45 ... the rest is history.

Favorite Features

Power, handling, sound of race exhaust, and the overall fit and finish

Suggested Improvements

price with option could be better

This car is amazing
By Ellis Hicks

2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class GLA250 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

Since taking delivery of my GLA in November 2014 I have grown to love this car. Although it my wife's car I can't get over how fun it is to drive. The smooth quite power is amazing the first time I really appreciate this car I was cruising on the FWY at 70 in 7th gear, I needed to accelerate quickly, pressed the gas pedal and the car just took off and never changed a gear. It's big enough for my golf clubs and luggage for 2 and that's all that matters to us. we did buy the GLA for cargo space just wanted a fun economical car for weekend getaways!

Favorite Features

infotainment center, handling, looks, performance, full glass roof, 19'' rims, transmission performance, engine performance, cabin design and comforts.

Suggested Improvements

better factory exhaust, the GLA sounds like a sewing machine.

Fun crossover/hatchback but not an SUV.
By nomorelexus

2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class GLA250 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

I've had it for a few days, very good car, fun and easy to drive. I would not consider this an SUV since its sedan height. I am short and if you move the seat up you have very limited headroom. Also, wish the keyfob had a hatch close button on it and not just open. You can only close from hatch or in car. Other than that so far so good. Back seat roomy. Front seats comfortable. Small side mirrors wish they were alittle bigger. Very fun to drive. Good on gas.

Favorite Features

Fun to drive Good size, comfortable easy to use buttons Beautiful interior design Sharp look

Suggested Improvements

Hatch should have close button Small side mirrors Wish was a bit higher

Steering Wheel Module
By kdonde

2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class GLA250 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

When I first bought this car, I was in love with it! Within the first 2 months of driving it, an error popped up on my dash. The dealership told me that my steering wheel module was not working and that the part was on back order, coming from Europe (30 days). You can imagine my disappointment. If that part is on back order you think to yourself, this must happen a lot! I'm almost second guessing buying a Mercedes.

Favorite Features

The gas saving eco mode.

Suggested Improvements

Fix the steering wheel module problem. The steering wheel not working is like driving a car with no wheels.