2014 Mercedes-Benz GL-Class SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific GL-Class model:
Mercedes 2014 Gl 450 -- sweet!
By ghergenroeder on 05/29/14 11:14 AM (PDT)

2014 Mercedes-Benz GL-Class SUV GL450 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (4.7L 8cyl Turbo 7A)

This is truly Mercedes at its best. I never thought I would own such a wonderful vehicle. It is a little pricey, but it is worth every penny. I am really satisfied with everything about it. On the highway I can even average 21 mpg.

Fun to Drive, lots of improvements
By avic on 12/09/13 15:19 PM (PST)

2014 Mercedes-Benz GL-Class SUV GL450 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (4.7L 8cyl Turbo 7A)

I was looking for a replacement for my 2011 GL450, and was getting tired of the poor user interface of the controls, hard to enter address on the navigation using the arrow keys, etc. The 2014 GL450 is exciting to drive. It is peppy, the controls are well laid out and the steering is light and responsive. The turn radius is tight, and a roomy interior. There have been a lot of small and steady improvements (see my list of favorite features below). It still feels solid (I had been hit by another car at 50mph on the driver side door in the previous GL and the solid door held up and protected me well). The technology and electronics has been updated also. Overall, a fun car to drive.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2014 Mercedes-Benz GL-Class Suv in VA is:

$105 per month*