Used 2013 Mercedes-Benz GL-Class Diesel Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Mercedes-Benz GL-Class Diesel - Consumer Reviews

GL350 BlueTEC 4MATIC 3.0L V6 Turbo Diesel AWD 7-speed Automatic - (1 review )

Waited nine month and it's been worth it
By amhjms

2013 Mercedes-Benz GL-Class Diesel GL350 BlueTEC 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 7A)

I'm a bit of a car freak and after carefully considering the options (Q7, X5, Lexus) decided to wait for the newly designed Benz. Wow, it took a long time, at least partially due to the options we elected. We picked up the car on Tuesday and it is beautiful. We did Arctic White with the special order Black dash/ carpet/headliner with Almond seats and door accents. We also ordered matte wood. It drives like a dream, is very comfortable and has outstanding build quality. We love it and I really believe this one will keep us happy for the decade we plan to keep it.

Distronic works great. Panoramic roof keeps it bright, even with the black headliner, real leather is gorgeous. We got the P2 package which includes some trick features, especially luxurious at night. Load it with options...I think you'll be glad you did.

None so far. Navigation and other features aren't very intuitive but we'll figure it out I'm sure.

• SUV