Used 2010 Mercedes-Benz GL-Class SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Mercedes-Benz GL-Class SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific GL-Class model:

I love it!
By George

2010 Mercedes-Benz GL-Class SUV GL550 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (5.5L 8cyl 7A)

I sold my Acura, I got this GL550, I have to say I love it! I only miss the Navigation from my MDX, it is more powerful and intuitive. I love the ride, I am surprise it feels like a sedan car, even when I tested it at 100 mph.. NICE Enough space in the third row for adults, great features, great ride..and other people comment on how beautiful it is..

powerful engine, very smooth ride, a lot of space when the third row is down. very classy exterior design

Better Navigation system, better and more intuitive sound system, but the rest is beautiful!!

550 GL
By WBL

2010 Mercedes-Benz GL-Class SUV GL550 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (5.5L 8cyl 7A)

I have had the GL 550 for a week and can say it is the finest SUV I have driven. I had two GL 450s prior to this auto. It is much more powerful and comfortable to drive than any other SUV I have owned including Range Rover HSE.

Ride comfort and power. Seats are substantially more comfortable that any other.

None yet.

great suv
By mike

smooth ride ,handling , 3rd row power fold seats.engine power is smooth

bluetooth phone led front fogs and daytime running

bigger navi screen remote start bigger side mirrors

Great SUV
By John L

2010 Mercedes-Benz GL-Class SUV GL450 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (4.7L 8cyl 7A)

Replaced my Acura MDX with this Mercedes. Drives nearly like a sedan. Very composed and solid ride. Does not feel large at all. Interior finish is well done. The AWD feels secure on snowy and wet roads. system is more intuitive in my old Acura. Overall, happy with the vehicle so far.

AWD, solid feel, and stereo system.

Make navigation system more intuitive, less complicated. Easier access to third row seats (sliding seats like in the Sequoia). Put the cruise control lever in a less awkward position, away from the turn signal.

LOVE THIS CAR!!!!
By oyvey247

2010 Mercedes-Benz GL-Class SUV GL450 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (4.7L 8cyl 7A)

Just took delivery of our 2010 GL450 - Did TONS of research, priced out every local dealer, looked at many other brands and vehicles over the past year (yes, i am thorough. We are SO happy we got the MB. I read all these reviews too - It deserves the 9.8 it is rated. Car is beautiful, drives like a dream and hauls 'you know what' on the road. Fits my 3 kids, car seats and all our stuff (which is a lot!). The voice command radio and nav is terrific, not too hard to use like others have said (you just need to get used to it).Love the automatic seats in the 3rd row, love th satilite NAV (not a disk that needs to be updated),love the bluetooth linked phone - Buy this car -you won't regret it

All voice commands (phone,radio,nav) harddrive for CDs, 3 sep. DVD screens for 3 movies(had mine put in headrests!), speed and pick up, handling, heat and heated seats work great - Car is great, so far so good!

Easier to access 3rd row - bit of a pain to lift up 2nd row seat, gas mileage is poor,touch screen NAV would be good but with voice you don't really need it