WE WOULD LIKE IT OUR WAY
By ntfire on
2004 Mercedes-Benz G-Class G55 AMG 4WD 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 5A)
THIS IS FOR THOSE WHO NEED 4 WHEEL DRIVE. I AM OFF PAVEMENT AT LEAST 20%. 10% WITH DIFFERENTAILS LOCKED. THE CAR IS THE GOLD STANDARD OF SOLID, A PRICE TO PAY FOR THIS, WEIGHT. VEHICLE PROFILE IS UNITILITARIAN. LOTS OF DRAG IN HI SPEED. MBENZ OFFERS MANY MORE OPTIONS TO THEIR EU CUSTOMERS THAN USA, I AM NOT GETTING WHAT I REALLY WANT. LESS THAN 25% OF THE AVAILABLE OPTIONS AVAILABLE IN EU ARE AVAILABLE IN USA. I OWN AN EU MODEL .I KNOW IN EUROPE A IT IS STILL QUITE A CAR. ONE DAY THEY WILL OFFER THE US THE CARS THE WE WOULD LIKE TO HAVE . THANK YOU FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY TO OPINE.
Favorite Features
REAR LOCKING DIFFERENTAILS- REAL POSSIES, ENGINE AND CAB STAND HEATER, (EU MODEL ONLY) SOLID BUILD, GREAT ANGLES OF APPROACH AND DEPARTURE, SPACIOUS UTILITY CAB, NOT A SWOOPY CAR BODY.
Suggested Improvements
INDEPENDENT SUSPENTION,LIGHTER WEIGHT,STAND HEATER,AUX FUEL TANK, LOTS MORE TOURQUE,FULL LOCKING DIFFERENTIALS FRONT AND REAR,TALLER REAR RATIO,3 DOOR VERSION OPEN TOP,MORE WHEEL TRAVEL,DISENGAGEABLE ANTISWAY BARS,SATELITE PHONE,MORE FOG AND DRIVING LIGHTS,WIDER INTERIOR CHOICES