2003 Mercedes-Benz G-Class Consumer Review: My God Man! It couldn't get be

2003 Mercedes-Benz G-Class - Consumer Review

G55 AMG 4dr SUV (5.5L V8 4x4 5-speed Automatic)

My God Man! It couldn't get better!
By adoc4urfoot on

2003 Mercedes-Benz G-Class G55 AMG 4WD SUV (5.5L 8cyl 5A)

I just got my G55 AMG the other day and i knew this one was for me. My old Laforza that i was imported just didnt cut it. I think this has to be the best SUV ever!. The sound of the engine dunring acceleration is a classy roar and the transmission shifts great. Being the 6 foot 3 inch foot docter i am, i have great all around visiblity. It would be nice to be a little farther away from the steering wheel but i live. If ur sigle or even if you have a family, this is a great car!

Classy engine, smooth transmission, visiblity, go-power, interior and exterior styling, side tail pipes (very cool), beefy tires, heated steering wheel, and 3rd headrest in back seat (its the U.K. man in me!)

Well, not too much to say but I would like a little more room and the tires could be a little bigger. I would also like to see the E55's engine in here and a pare of xenon headlamps. Standard beige interior would be nice and they should make a convertible G55 AMG.