2015 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Mercedes-Benz E-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific E-Class model:

E350
By Milton C

2015 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Great luxury car! Fun to drive!

Amazing Car
By Kyle R.

2015 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E63 AMG 4MATIC S-Model 4dr Sedan AWD (5.5L 8cyl Turbo 7A)

Best all-around vehicle for the price in my opinion. I have the S-model and it's FAST.

None
By Madhavi Shah

None

Understated elegance yet sporty
By Diane Farber

2015 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Mercedes has done it again! Just took delivery on my new 2015 E350 4Matic Sport Wagon! This is my 4th wagon and it just keeps getting better. When I am driving this baby I am in control. She gives me sport yet luxury. I cannot say enough about this vehicle except I am happy that I am one of the lucky ones who gets to drive such an amazing wagon. The dealership, Mercedes Benz of Orlando, my go to dealer helped put me into this special driving machine. I have been a customer for over 30 years and they have always treated me well. So, if you are in the market for understated elegance with many options and want your lady to feel special and your children to feel extremely safe, go out and purchase this vehicle. You will be glad that you did.

MERCEDES E 400 SPORT SEDAN: PURE PERFECTION!!!
By abacomike

2015 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E400 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 7A)

I just bought my 9th E Class Sedan on December 12th, 2014 - a 2015 E 400 Sedan. Like all E Class Sedans I've owned and driven, it's a pleasure to drive, however the new Twin-Turbo V-6 Engine is a true performer (329 hp 354 lb ft torque). After driving the new E 400 for 5 weeks now, I'm getting 31.8 mpg highway and 20 mpg city with a combined average of 24.2 mpg. Power, performance and superb handling are not sacrificed at all with the new high mpg power plant. This is the best automobile I have ever driven! Standard Features are abundant and I ordered the car with every available option. The car handles so beautifully. I recommend ordering the 19" optional wheels - better handling!

The Active Lane Tracking and Active Blind Spot Monitors prevent me from moving into a lane when another car is either in that lane or approaching in that lane. The car will brake to move itself out of harms way. In cruise, it steers itself to remain centered in the lane. The 360 degree surround cameras and sensors assists me in backing up or driving into a space via a camera image on my Command Screen. The audio system is outstanding. I love the massage I get in my seat - my sore back relaxes with the massage and ventilated seats. The safety features are so technologically advanced you have to learn to rely on the sensors and all the cameras. Love this car!

I honestly cannot think of anything MERCEDES can do to improve anything in or on this car! It's as close to perfect one can get!

• SUV