2015 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Consumer Reviews - 6 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Mercedes-Benz E-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific E-Class model:

I LOVE my 2015 E250 Sport
By S. Ramsey

2015 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E250 Sport BlueTEC 4dr Sedan (2.1L 4cyl Turbodiesel 7A)

I bought my 2015 E250 Sport with bluetec for a great price at $45,000(that is after registration). These are the sepcs of the car. Diesel inline 4 cylinder, 196 HP 369 ft-lbs. @ 1600 rpm 28/40 MPG combined 34. I know Edmunds has it listed at 27/38 but that is incorrect. I am in love with this car and I am happy I purchased it. It has more than enough power and I love the fact that it is a gas saver. These cars are very popular in Europe, because they are efficient. I am also a German American 6f 1 and I have plenty of room. The performance is also excellent, you must understand you are not buying a Porsche. I would recommend this model to anyone but I would get it pre owned because new these cars are over 60K.

E350
By Milton C

2015 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Great luxury car! Fun to drive!

Amazing Car
By Kyle R.

2015 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E63 AMG 4MATIC S-Model 4dr Sedan AWD (5.5L 8cyl Turbo 7A)

Best all-around vehicle for the price in my opinion. I have the S-model and it's FAST.

None
By Madhavi Shah

None

Understated elegance yet sporty
By Diane Farber

2015 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Mercedes has done it again! Just took delivery on my new 2015 E350 4Matic Sport Wagon! This is my 4th wagon and it just keeps getting better. When I am driving this baby I am in control. She gives me sport yet luxury. I cannot say enough about this vehicle except I am happy that I am one of the lucky ones who gets to drive such an amazing wagon. The dealership, Mercedes Benz of Orlando, my go to dealer helped put me into this special driving machine. I have been a customer for over 30 years and they have always treated me well. So, if you are in the market for understated elegance with many options and want your lady to feel special and your children to feel extremely safe, go out and purchase this vehicle. You will be glad that you did.