2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Consumer Review: Mostly Quite Pleased

2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class - Consumer Review

E350 Convertible (3.5L V6 7-speed Automatic)

Mostly Quite Pleased
By sammyddc on

2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I leased this car after a few great years with an E-Class Sedan. It was basically perfect and I had a lot of trepidation about switching to a less practical car. I love my new cabriolet! It's got great steering and handling, a wonderful turn radius and the trim level is terrific. Otherwise, I love putting the top down on any dry day.

Awesome speaker system, slightly better navigation system than previous years - you can say the whole address at once and the Bluetooth is more responsive. AirScarf is great - also enjoy how smooth conversations are with windows up and Aircap on the highway.

Here are my small gripes: I like the old dual headlights better than the single one - I find them a bit cold. Also, the cupholders aren't well placed - with things in them, you can't really get to the AC controls easily. Obviously, I wish this came as a 4Matic and would love better gas mileage, but knew what it was when I signed up for it. Also, the iPhone interface doesn't jibe well with iOS 7 - at all. This was a problem on my 2012 E350 Sedan as well.