2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Consumer Review: My 2014 E350 Sedan Sport not a

2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class - Consumer Review

E350 Sport Sedan (3.5L V6 7-speed Automatic)

My 2014 E350 Sedan Sport not a quality machine
By ericl33 on

2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Car in shop too many times for too many issues in first month of ownership. Long time loyalty to brand to the tune of 1 new MB a year for several years. Asked them to buy car back before the issues grow. Two systems they still cannot fix - 360 camera and Sirius radio. They told me they are happy to honor the warranty but will not take car back. So much for loyalty. MBUSA customer service is under trained and incapable of client retention. 3000 miles on car in shop two times for two weeks with the service area working on items and not able to fully repair. MBUSA aware of factory 360 camera issue, Sirius - no clue. 30% chance that something will not work when driven.

Warranty - Used to be whole MB package. Now just a mode of transposition that costs more and gives less than other brands / vehicles. Thought my brand loyalty would mean something when needed. I am so happy that MBUSA has conveyed to me they would honor the warranty on a brand new car with less than 3000 miles - glad they feel this is some consulation - and a resolution. Waiting for dealer to call back to take car back in to work on it. Glad they are pulling apart a new car. - so I guess my favorite feature is the warranty - I will need to use it over and over..seems it is cheaper to throw new parts at it or throw hands up knowing there is no fix rather than sell future vehicles to me.

Prove the systems in testing before releasing for sale to the public. Parktronic front sensors replaced within 1 week of ownership. Driver seat squeaks, 360 camera scrolls at lightning speed between views - can't use, Sirius will lock 2 times a week for hours at a time – can’t use, gas pedal replaced - check engine light on- all this was noticed the day i drove off the lot. - brand spanking new car. Service area asked me if this car was purchased new or a R-title car- Sad? Also, most importantly don't shut your brand loyal customers out - MB needs them - especially when they are so many options to satisfy
By blahblahblah7
on 04/27/14 10:48 AM (PDT)

I heard about a guy with a new Porsche that posted this video on youtube and supposedly got his money back or a new car, maybe this is a good way to get some attention... http://youtu.be/yqg0wCkcdKE

By george219
on 10/29/14 22:01 PM (PDT)

I have similar feelings towards my new 2014 E350, a huge disappointment, and extremely overpriced disappointment. The car looks great, but has had so many issues from the second we drove it off the lot, my biggest regret was not turning back and handing them the keys. To anyone else with this car, please make sure that when you bring it in for the multitude of times that the descriptions that are written on the repair orders are accurate, and if they do not fix the issue, or you bring it back for the same issue, make sure it is described using the same language. MB hates their Customers and is only interested in new sales, they will not be an advocate for you. There are plenty of better cars out there, avoid this one and save yourself time, money and aggravation.