2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Consumer Review: BEST DESIGNED AND BUILT E 350

2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class - Consumer Review

BEST DESIGNED AND BUILT E 350 SPORT SEDAN TO DATE
By abacomike on

2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I just purchased my 2014 Mercedes Sport Sedan. The new design of the front grille-work, rear quarter panels and rear end are a marked improvement over the 2010-2013 models. The vehicle handles and corners beautifully and the ride seems more solid and smoother than previous models, all of which I have owned. The newly designed dashboard, instrument cluster and NAV screen are truly rich and stunning. They have included ECON start/stop for improved city fuel economy. It cuts the engine when the car comes to a complete stop and your foot is on the brake. Once you remove your foot from the brake, the engine automatically restarts. This feature can be disabled, if desired, by button.

The new Voice Command, Collision Avoidance System, new quartz clock in center dash, new sheet metal designs front, sides and rear, the Harman Kardin audio system with surround sound, and the new two-tone interior.

I still feel leather should be standard in a car costing $55,000+. Also, they really need to add power retractable side mirrors.
By marvinlee2
on 06/01/14 10:55 AM (PDT)

Leather comes standard on the E550 4Matic sedan, which I have. It seems well-fitted and average quality.