Used 2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan Consumer Reviews - 10 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific E-Class model:

My 550 4 Matic
By Kel

2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E550 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (4.7L 8cyl Turbo 7A)

This is the first Mercedes I've owned. It is a really nice car. However, if you are looking for a smoother ride, you may want to consider a Lexus. Don't get me wrong it does ride nice in terms of minimal road noise, great sound system and solid handling feel, but It is a little firm. All in all it is a really nice vehicle. Word of caution if you are not going to keep it for an extended period of time (5 years of more) then buy it CPO/Used because the depreciation on this car will shock you! Originally purchased it 18 months ago for 78k (loaded), and today it is only worth 44K!!! I know it shocked me too. 34K drop in only a year and a half! So.... But you won't be disappointed with the vehicle. It is a dream to drive. Good luck!

excellent
By thomas park

2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

excellent vehicle

get what you pay
By Robert

2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

So far so good
By lee

2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Bought it two months ago. So far so good. Visited dealership due to torn front seat leather. They took care of it without question. Maintenances cost like oil change and stuff are on the high side but expected. All I can say the ride is smooth like driving it on butter, on my luxury not sport version of E class.

Opinion not changed on MB reputation
By rockinrn

2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

This is a follow up review to my previous E350 review. I just took the car on a short trip to Sedona Arizona and I have to say that the road noise in the cabin was considerable. Over moderately coarse pavement the tires roared so much it gave me a headache. I am very disappointed in the amount of road noise that exists in $60,000 automobile with only 7,500 miles on it. I don't think Mercedes Benz products are what they used to be. Buyer beware.

Opinion not changed. Road noise is still excessive. The front seats are uncomfortable. More rattles have developed. The front bumper and the attached chrome wing at the bottom are very susceptible to rock chips. Also, the interior high gloss black ash wood trim may as well be plastic it is so full of scratches and swirls and I am extremely carefull to wipe fingerprints off with a very soft cloth. I can't wait to get rid of this vehicle; however, E350's have not held their value and I am considerably underwater. Again, buyer beware!