2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Diesel Consumer Reviews

2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Diesel - Consumer Reviews

2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E250 Sport BlueTEC 4dr Sedan (2.1L 4cyl Turbodiesel 7A)

View reviews for a specific E-Class model:
4 cylinder luxury vehicle
By MTCS on 12/05/14 16:52 PM (PST)

2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Diesel E250 Luxury BlueTEC 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (2.1L 4cyl Turbodiesel 7A)

The 2014 E250 Bluetec 4matic has a vibration at higher speeds that sometimes goes away once the car finds the right gear. I have 700 miles and the computer on the dash says I am getting 34.5mpg. The car gets over 40 mpg on the highway easily. I bought the2014 E250 Bluetec for the fuel efficiency, the longevity, and it is the only E class they had that still has the 3 point star on the hood. I have read all the horror stories about Mercedes Benz but at 700 miles I have not had a single problem. I think I will keep this one for a long time.

Bit disappointing
By ttibio on 11/12/13 20:51 PM (PST)

2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Diesel E250 Sport BlueTEC 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (2.1L 4cyl Turbodiesel 7A)

Just picked up a loaded, ordered spec 2014 E250. Selected this primarily for the Distronic Plus with Steering Assist, diesel range and AWD. Cost not a particular concern. M-B USA definitely miss the point here for all their 'marketing prowess' - international versions have smarter equipment choices. As everyone notes: no power folding mirrors!? Forget the rest of the gizmos, not being able to fold in mirrors easily in NYC in a luxury is incredible. Tiny nav screen, no available rear heated seats, old fashioned Apple 32-pin connector on s new 2014 model).. c'mon how much are the bean-counters at M-B USA really saving here? Not a good first impression compared to my BMW Porsche or Range Rover.