2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific E-Class model:
Mostly Quite Pleased
By sammyddc on 06/29/14 14:37 PM (PDT)

2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Convertible E350 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I leased this car after a few great years with an E-Class Sedan. It was basically perfect and I had a lot of trepidation about switching to a less practical car. I love my new cabriolet! It's got great steering and handling, a wonderful turn radius and the trim level is terrific. Otherwise, I love putting the top down on any dry day.

2014 E550 Cabriolet
By gstahl on 10/06/13 10:05 AM (PDT)

2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Convertible E550 2dr Convertible (4.7L 8cyl Turbo 7A)

This is a dream car come true. I love the performance, the build quality, the technology is amazing! My wife and I have 2 children and love top down driving! With the windows up and the air cap all four of us can talk with the top down doing 70 mph on the interstate. I have researched convertibles for 2 years before I ordered this car. I looked at BMW 6 series convertible, Audi RS5 convertible to mention a few. Without question, none of them come close to the E550 cab. If you are looking for performance, comfort, technology, cruising for a family of 4 this is it! I enjoy the driver assistant package. In stop in go traffic it does the driving!

Great time to buy - pricing is excellent
By slaminsam on 09/13/13 10:21 AM (PDT)

2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Convertible E350 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

The Mercedes E350 convert is brand new for 2014 - a redesign, and well worth it. The interior is just sick....The Premium 1 Package anlong with the Sport Package are a must have with this car. The AMG wheels, wood and leather steering, Keyless Go options are a must. The Harman/Kardon Logic 7 stereo system, Navi & Rear Camera com[plete the driver experience. Bought it for my wife, and happy wife = happy Life - Sticker @ $68,945 - out the door in September $60,842 - wow

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Convertible in VA is:

$190 per month*