Used 2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Consumer Reviews - 30 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class - Consumer Reviews

2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class

View reviews for a specific E-Class model:

Awesome Driving Abilities and High Quality
By Kathleen

2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

This car handles so well, it hugs curves and feels like it's gripping the road. It fun to drive and very comfortable. I've never owned a Mercedes before and I am thrilled with my new purchase. The interior is comfortable and is made of all quality materials. It looks and feels luxurious and I feel very safe in the car. The navigation is good but it's not as good as my phone navigation. I can just type in a place and then click directions on my phone. On the nav in the car I need to go to POI (points of interest) and then find the place and/or know the address so it's a bit more complicated than my phone. But once it's in the car I can save it and go right to it next time so that's a plus. The car is just beautiful inside and out. Sleek lines and curves right where they should be. I love the side mirror "warning" lane change feature (or blind spot feature). If a car is next to me there is a small red light on my mirror, when the car moves out of my blind spot the red light turns yellow. It will beep if I try to make a lane change with someone too close to my blind spot. It's a very cool feature that I love. The rear view camera is also very nice and I'm getting used to using it. Of course I still look back and check my mirrors as well but it's quite helpful. I can't say enough about this car, I'm in love!

My 550 4 Matic
By Kel

2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E550 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (4.7L 8cyl Turbo 7A)

This is the first Mercedes I've owned. It is a really nice car. However, if you are looking for a smoother ride, you may want to consider a Lexus. Don't get me wrong it does ride nice in terms of minimal road noise, great sound system and solid handling feel, but It is a little firm. All in all it is a really nice vehicle. Word of caution if you are not going to keep it for an extended period of time (5 years of more) then buy it CPO/Used because the depreciation on this car will shock you! Originally purchased it 18 months ago for 78k (loaded), and today it is only worth 44K!!! I know it shocked me too. 34K drop in only a year and a half! So.... But you won't be disappointed with the vehicle. It is a dream to drive. Good luck!

excellent
By thomas park

2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

excellent vehicle

get what you pay
By Robert

2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

So far so good
By lee

2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Bought it two months ago. So far so good. Visited dealership due to torn front seat leather. They took care of it without question. Maintenances cost like oil change and stuff are on the high side but expected. All I can say the ride is smooth like driving it on butter, on my luxury not sport version of E class.