2012 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Consumer Review: my first luxury car

2012 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan - Consumer Review

my first luxury car
By sagrawal on

2012 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

this is my fifth car, but first luxury one. I test drove Audi, Lexux, Infinity and they all are good, but there was something special about Merc. Infinity exterior was little bland, Lexus looked just like my 9 year old camry (BTW I love Camry). Thanks a lot to Edmund, I did not have to negotiate a lot. Salesman did not believe what I was asking for and he checked the TMV at Edmund (I just substracted extra 3K, since Merc was running promotion).

Interior/exterior are beautifully finished. Love lane tracking and blind spot assist (already used couple of times in last few days of ownership). Keyless entry is cool, but not mandatory Lots of cool technology (will keep me busy for some time). Bluetooth worked flowlessly with my 2 years old Android phone (HTC Incredible).

Most of the dealers have entry level cars (P1) and very few higher end (with P2 package). Split folding seats should be standard. 115V outlet should be standard Liked central MMI, but it can be improved