2012 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Consumer Reviews 2

2012 Mercedes-Benz E-Class - Consumer Reviews

2012 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

View reviews for a specific E-Class model:
Unbelievable car! MB E350 Coupe P2 ++
By oceandigger33 on 01/02/12 17:56 PM (PST)

2012 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I have done a little over 1,000 miles and I've had the car for a little over a month! This car has exceeded all expectations! They have thought of everything and the quality is outstanding! And this, from a current owner of a VW Phaeton and A BMW 740iL, which I love both) and past owner of Audis including a TT. The E350 Coupe is simply outstanding!

The E550 Coupe is sweet!
By jeffezell on 12/29/11 21:03 PM (PST)

2012 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E550 2dr Coupe (4.7L 8cyl Turbo 7A)

I purchased the E550 coupe in early December 2011. I absolutely love this car. I feel like I am driving a car that should cost $20-$30 thousand more. Great acceleration. This car will go 50mph to 80mph like a bullet. Passing slow pokes on 2 lane roads is instant and extremely fun I get looks and compliments everywhere I go. The interior is very well built and high quality. The seats are made for driving and are quite comfortable. The console could be a bit larger but I have no real complaints about this car. The back seats are basically nothing but a place to put a coat or purse. Unless you have a couple of 6 year olds the back seats are a nightmare, but I bought this car for two.

I fell in love with this coupe.
By rocketking on 12/02/11 16:08 PM (PST)

2012 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

The 2012 E350 is everything a Mercedes coupe should be and what you'd expect it to be. It strikes the perfect balance of sporty agility without compromising luxury or ride ability. It's nimble, without being stiff. The exterior is aggressive and sporty, but once you add the AMG appearance package, it becomes just breath-taking for those that are enthusiasts of the 2 door genre. The engine is completely new from 2011 and pumps out 302 hp, while at the same time also IMPROVING its fuel efficiency. Technologically speaking, the E350 has everything one could want. Make no mistake, you are fully aware the entire time that you are driving a Mercedes... and you'll be very thankful that you are.

2012 E350 Sport
By chunks on 10/30/11 19:19 PM (PDT)

2012 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Took delivery of my 2012 MB E350 Sport "Launch Car" a little over a week ago. I must say this is my first Mercedes and I am very impressed with fit and finish and the upgraded engine. I test drove the new Audi A6, Lexus GS and the Infinity offerings. None of those cars had the warm classic feel of the MB. Even the new A6, while it is fast, the interior felt too busy and esoteric all at the same time.

OUTSTANDING IMPROVEMENT
By abacomike on 10/25/11 14:50 PM (PDT)

2012 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Just got my new 2012 E350 Sport Sedan after trading in my 2011. The new engine is remarkably responsive, quick, and nimble. The increase in horsepower from 268 to 302 was the best thing Mercedes could have done to improve the E350. Fuel economy is unbelievable - I'm getting 33 mpg at 65 mph in cruise control. Got the Premium 2 pkg. with the xenon lights, Keyless Go, etc., and these added options make the car the best new vehicle I have ever owned. The addition of 2 new audio speakers (from 12 to 14) on the Harman Karmin audio system's logic 7 surround sound system makes the car a moving sound stage. Addition of weather to the Sirius traffic and radio option is magnificent.