Used 2012 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E550 Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2012 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific E-Class model:

The E550 Coupe is sweet!
By jeffezell

2012 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Coupe E550 2dr Coupe (4.7L 8cyl Turbo 7A)

I purchased the E550 coupe in early December 2011. I absolutely love this car. I feel like I am driving a car that should cost $20-$30 thousand more. Great acceleration. This car will go 50mph to 80mph like a bullet. Passing slow pokes on 2 lane roads is instant and extremely fun I get looks and compliments everywhere I go. The interior is very well built and high quality. The seats are made for driving and are quite comfortable. The console could be a bit larger but I have no real complaints about this car. The back seats are basically nothing but a place to put a coat or purse. Unless you have a couple of 6 year olds the back seats are a nightmare, but I bought this car for two.

Agressive look, quick acceleration. Top speed is governor controlled at 133 but this car has much more under the hood. When I hit 133 it was not even close to topping out. No pillars between the front and rear side windows allows you to really open the cabin up and with the sunroof open it as close to having a comfortable as you will get with a solid roof over your head.

Larger console and more room in the door panels for storage. Improved back up camera with a parking grid.

• Sedan