2012 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific E-Class model:
Rebuilt engin at 10,000 miles
By bdiv on 06/13/13 16:51 PM (PDT)

2012 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Coupe E350 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Until April of 2013, I thought this was one of the best MB models I have ever owned. That was until the dealer informed me about a new service bulletin when I brought the car in for the 10,000 mile service. Short story is that a bad lot of wrist pins installed in the engine will need replacement. So, three weeks later I had the car back with a rebuilt engine! They replaced the pistons, connecting rods and wrist pins along with every other engine gasket, seal and screw!

Unbelievable car! MB E350 Coupe P2 ++
By oceandigger33 on 01/02/12 17:56 PM (PST)

2012 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Coupe E350 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I have done a little over 1,000 miles and I've had the car for a little over a month! This car has exceeded all expectations! They have thought of everything and the quality is outstanding! And this, from a current owner of a VW Phaeton and A BMW 740iL, which I love both) and past owner of Audis including a TT. The E350 Coupe is simply outstanding!

I fell in love with this coupe.
By rocketking on 12/02/11 16:08 PM (PST)

2012 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Coupe E350 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

The 2012 E350 is everything a Mercedes coupe should be and what you'd expect it to be. It strikes the perfect balance of sporty agility without compromising luxury or ride ability. It's nimble, without being stiff. The exterior is aggressive and sporty, but once you add the AMG appearance package, it becomes just breath-taking for those that are enthusiasts of the 2 door genre. The engine is completely new from 2011 and pumps out 302 hp, while at the same time also IMPROVING its fuel efficiency. Technologically speaking, the E350 has everything one could want. Make no mistake, you are fully aware the entire time that you are driving a Mercedes... and you'll be very thankful that you are.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2012 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Coupe in VA is:

$144 per month*