Used 2012 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2012 Mercedes-Benz E-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific E-Class model:

Excellent value for a Drop-top Benz
By Rick DeBeer

2012 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Rear seat legroom tight for adults, but great for kids. Shoulder room in front is better than my 550SL. Otherwise this is one fantastic ride. Had ours four (4) years now, and only two small trim details needed dealer attention/repair. Went through front tires @ 25K miles, but rear tires ok to 35K.+ Replacing the P-zero's with Michelin tires for extended wear. I'm sure the original sticky Pirelli's were on there for performance and ride comfort. Lastly, NO Wind noise at 105 mph in west TX. Never had a convertible that was tomb quiet. Overall great value for the money, and sharp looking ride to boot. We got every option and only complaint is nav. system is hard to get used to for a tech. luddite, and methinks nav. sys. is better on my phone.

Finally got the car we have ALWAYS wanted......
By milehighatlanta

2012 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Our first Mercedes was a 2008 R350 which we really like. It has lots more room on the inside than it looks and is really comfortable on long trips. Our second Mercedes was a 2012 C250. I opted for this because there was about a $35,000 difference in it and the E350 Cabriolet that we actually wanted. Well now that the prices on the 2012 E350 Cabriolets have depreciated we made the jump and obtained our third Mercedes. AND WE LOVE IT.... It is a GREAT car. It is EVERYTHING we hoped it would be and more. We are looking forward to enjoying this car for years to come......

Like a Boss
By Brent

2012 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

The car oozes style. Nice trim, sleek interior...it's definitely a head turner. I love the fact that I can cruise at 85 and it feels like 65. Also, it has some power when you need it. Handling is nice and smooth and can turn on a dime. Sunroof adds a little sporty look to the classy feel.

Never thought I'd leave Lexus......
By LaMario Crawford

2012 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 Sport BlueTEC 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 7A)

Boy was I wrong. I had a 2010 Lexus GS 350 before trading it in for a 2012 BlueTEC. I still love Lexus and think the luxury features compared to German cars are unmatchable but I was taken aback by the Mercedes. This car handles much better than my old GS and took me by storm with the Panoramic roof, design, and other little features. The only negative is that the Lexus navigation, phone, radio, and voice command were easier to use makes the E Class look a little late on stepping their game up. But in all, I'm completely happy with the E-Class and it still turn more heads when I drive down the street :)

Panoramic Roof, in dash controls, double memory seats.

Navigation System, COMAND system, voice command

This Car Rocks!
By ftmbowner

2012 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E550 2dr Convertible (4.7L 8cyl Turbo 7A)

It does not get any better than this car. It turns heads, it rides like a dream and handles like it is on rails. It is a great fun car. All the fears about the cost of maintenance that scared me away from MB for years have been put to rest wth being able to purchase maintenance packages. HWY MPG is between 28-32 depending on how far you put your foot in it or how much traffic is on the road. City MPG is 23-25 which is the same as my Honda Accord.

The top, Heated seats and headrests, A/C seats, Attention assist, on and on. No feature I dislike.

Provide Navigation updates at no cost.

• SUV