Red E350 Cabriolet = Maximun FUN
By schnooky on
2011 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 7A)
I've only owned the car the past four days, and WOW, it is really FUN . Having owned many previous convertibles i.e. Valiant, Eldorado, Saab, MB SL-230; this one is the best. It is very smooth, even with the Sport Suspension and 18 inch low profile tires. I have been driving an 09 CLK 350 convertible lately, and this is so superior it is ridicules. Also my recent favorite has been my cousins 09 E-Bluetech, which is also so smooth, but the E350 cabriolet is even better.
Favorite Features
Love the Bluetooth connection with my iPhone4, the great seats, the wood steering wheel and shift lever. LOOKS too good I guess, because now cars are pulling up along side of me, and then following me to look at it. Even had cars in front move over and get behind me.
Suggested Improvements
Well, already complained to MB because the iPhone connector in the glove box is way too short, and the special Apple 30 pin connector will not stay on with any case or even the apple bumper, and, they told me that I cannot stream my iPad unless I buy a $298 Media Interface Plus add on!