Brand New E-350 MB- DON'T Do IT!
By notafane350 on
2011 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)
I bought a brand new 4Matic E-350 Benz in JAN 2011. The car needs a transmission. I have been fighting with MB USA to just give me an even trade. I now see I paid TOO MUCH for it because they want me to take a $16K negitive equity. I'm very dissapointed in the customer service that I have received. I would never recommend anyone purchase an E calss or any other car from MB in Alex, VA. I needed a car with all wheel drive so I traded in my 2002 S-class for the 2011 E-class; BIG mistake. I went back the next day to get my car and they sold it. What does that say? All I want to remedy the situation is a fair trade in. They have offered to pay my notes for 2 months! NOT HAPPY.
Favorite Features
None.
Suggested Improvements
Smoother ride, less noise, better navigation system,
By mark3840
on 06/19/11 16:56 PM (PDT)

I'm certain it stinks that you have to have a new transmission put into a brand new car, but why not just let them do it under warranty? It'll make more financial sense than trying to get some sort of "fair" trade. I appreciate that you've informed potential buyers of your issue but on rare occasions even new cars just don't come put together just right.