2011 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific E-Class model:
Brand New E-350 MB- DON'T Do IT!
By notafane350 on 04/27/11 04:52 AM (PDT)

2011 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I bought a brand new 4Matic E-350 Benz in JAN 2011. The car needs a transmission. I have been fighting with MB USA to just give me an even trade. I now see I paid TOO MUCH for it because they want me to take a $16K negitive equity. I'm very dissapointed in the customer service that I have received. I would never recommend anyone purchase an E calss or any other car from MB in Alex, VA. I needed a car with all wheel drive so I traded in my 2002 S-class for the 2011 E-class; BIG mistake. I went back the next day to get my car and they sold it. What does that say? All I want to remedy the situation is a fair trade in. They have offered to pay my notes for 2 months! NOT HAPPY.

Initial New Review
By Mark on 12/01/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Beautiful car; handles well. I have the "radar" package (Distronic) and it is worth every penny. Quality build. I would hope to write a review in a year to see if I am still as satisfied as I am now.

MB just keep getting better and better
By Avi on 11/10/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

This is my 2nd E-Class and 4th MB. I have 2011 E-350 4Matic, AMG package with PI. Capri Blue with Tan interior The car rides great! It is very classy and sexy both inside and outside. The phone interface is great with the Iphone and the voice recognition is pretty good as well. The ride is excellent. After test driving this, I really did not want to see another vehicle.

Great Vehicle
By joeg on 10/01/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Only had it a few days, but this is the best car I've ever owned!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan in VA is:

$140 per month*