Used 2011 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4MATIC Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific E-Class model:

Brand New E-350 MB- DON'T Do IT!
By notafane350

2011 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I bought a brand new 4Matic E-350 Benz in JAN 2011. The car needs a transmission. I have been fighting with MB USA to just give me an even trade. I now see I paid TOO MUCH for it because they want me to take a $16K negitive equity. I'm very dissapointed in the customer service that I have received. I would never recommend anyone purchase an E calss or any other car from MB in Alex, VA. I needed a car with all wheel drive so I traded in my 2002 S-class for the 2011 E-class; BIG mistake. I went back the next day to get my car and they sold it. What does that say? All I want to remedy the situation is a fair trade in. They have offered to pay my notes for 2 months! NOT HAPPY.

None.

Smoother ride, less noise, better navigation system,

Initial New Review
By Mark

2011 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Beautiful car; handles well. I have the "radar" package (Distronic) and it is worth every penny. Quality build. I would hope to write a review in a year to see if I am still as satisfied as I am now.

Keyless entry; command system and the Distronic (favorite feature of the Distronic is the "blind spot" warning system and adoptive cruise control"

Folding outside mirrors - slightly better fuel economy and the ability to download your Ipod onto the car's hard drive (although this may be an intellectual property issue with Apple."

MB just keep getting better and better
By Avi

2011 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

This is my 2nd E-Class and 4th MB. I have 2011 E-350 4Matic, AMG package with PI. Capri Blue with Tan interior The car rides great! It is very classy and sexy both inside and outside. The phone interface is great with the Iphone and the voice recognition is pretty good as well. The ride is excellent. After test driving this, I really did not want to see another vehicle.

I love the comfort of the seats and the sports steering wheel. The ride is great and love the voice recognition features with phone, navigation and radio. It makes life so much easier.

I thought for the money that one pays for this great car, it should have ventilated seats! I was told that is only available in the E550. MB Competitors have it as well as rear heated seats. The power folding mirrors would be a very nice option like in the S-Class and ML class.

Great Vehicle
By joeg

2011 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Only had it a few days, but this is the best car I've ever owned!

The feel of the drive, interior layout, the comfort of the multi-contour seat, live traffic on the NAVI

None yet.