2011 Mercedes-Benz E-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific E-Class model:
Awesome Ride
By mikespike on 03/14/11 12:05 PM (PDT)

2011 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

By far the most comprehensive car I have ever owned. Love the engineering in the car. Large enough to fit my family of four and luggage as well with top down. Very impressed with the interior style and electronics are state of the art.

6th Mercedes - Very Impressed
By jmmushkin on 01/31/11 08:18 AM (PST)

2011 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

This is my 6th Benz since '88, and my 4th convertible. It is a major step up from the 2 CLK's I owned (03 and 05), and it is, naturally, much more car than the 07 SLK I traded in for this one. The quality of all the interior materials and finishes is excellent, the top works smoothly and quickly, and when closed it rides extremely quietly for a soft-top. The navigation system is vastly improved over the horrible SLK system I endured for 3+ years (which was an insult at over $2K), and, surprise!, the Germans have figured out cup-holders finally! But seriously, it is a solid, extremely well built car.

Disappointed. Wish I hadn't bought it.
By Disappointed! on 11/11/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Check engine light came on after 20 miles. Struts had to be replaced after 3,000 miles. Suspension still a problem. Navigation system is a disaster. Seat controls not working properly. After 6 months and 3,000 miles, I am considering getting a new car. I wish I had not bought this car!

Nice but could use some refinements
By Jack on 11/06/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

We picked up this little jewel in June and, to date, have already clocked on 10K. The wife complains about getting in and out of the vehicle but I think it is just right. The car corners and brakes excellent but somewhat sluggish in Comfort Drive or whatever you call it. Should of opted to the V8 version. The interior is well designed and easy to maintain. The body style and appeal is a killer, a real head turner on the road. We are surprised with the lack of road noise especially being a convertible. Great sound system.

Best car ever, and I've had many:
By Schnooky Glick on 10/24/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I have had many convertibles and sports cars in my 67 years - and this is the best yet. Wonderful ride, plenty more acceleration that I really need, and with the top up or down, it feels as if everyone else is looking my way. Especially when the drivers pull along side on I-95, and fall in behind me.

Red E350 Cabriolet = Maximun FUN
By schnooky on 10/18/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I've only owned the car the past four days, and WOW, it is really FUN . Having owned many previous convertibles i.e. Valiant, Eldorado, Saab, MB SL-230; this one is the best. It is very smooth, even with the Sport Suspension and 18 inch low profile tires. I have been driving an 09 CLK 350 convertible lately, and this is so superior it is ridicules. Also my recent favorite has been my cousins 09 E-Bluetech, which is also so smooth, but the E350 cabriolet is even better.

Wow
By Billy G on 07/12/10 15:34 PM (PDT)

2011 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

New E350 Cabriolet 5 Jul. Have been on short trip of 230 mi. Car rides as smooth as 2010 E350 Sport Sedan; maybe because of different suspension. To early to rate mpg but seems to be above rating - I have replaced air filters w/K&N air filters - made big difference on sedan. So far car is solid for a convertible (more so than previous 09 CLK; trunk above adequate w/top down. Performance typical of 350 series. Only negative comment, when p/u'd car the Sirius component of radio not working. Have to order a new module. Isn't this something that should have been caught @ inspection. Had some QC issues on 10 E350 Sedan. Overall, terrific so far.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Mercedes-Benz E-Class in VA is:

$146 per month*