Update On My January Review
By Michael on
2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)
After driving my new E350 Sport Sedan for 5 months, I still aver that this is the best E Class Mercedes Benz they have ever manufactured. The voice activation system is truly remarkable. You must take the time to read through the owners manual to really appreciate how many functions are controllable through the voice mode. Navigation system is phenomenal - enhance traffic info from Sirius Radio is right on the money. Ride and handling superior to any previous E class model. The vehicle seems to ride more "heavily" even though the weight is about the same as the 2009. I have not had the car back to the dealer for "anything". No needed adjustments or fixes. GREAT VEHICLE!
Favorite Features
Harmon/Karman 660 watt surround sound audio system is the best I've ever listened to in an automobile. Navigation is superior. Voice Activation of audio/telephone/Nav is terrific. Seats very comfortable. Visibility is best in its class.
Suggested Improvements
Again, they should make leather standard, even though the vinyl that is standard doesn't crease and easier to remove dirt and grime. No other suggestions.