2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Consumer Review: The perfect automobile

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan - Consumer Review

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan

The perfect automobile
By Ducati Rider on

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E550 4dr Sedan (5.5L 8cyl 7A)

I bought a Benz because I'm too old to ride a motorcycle safely any more. This is my "motorcycle." Performance is almost in the motorcycle league, which is saying a lot. This car is perfect, right out of the chute. Not one defect. Amazing, particularly for a brand new model, early production. This is my second Benz; my first one was a 190 SL. I loved the SL and put a lot of miles on it, and I love this. The commonality between them is the stability, the feeling of security, the class. No planned obsolescence here! The Benz is a man's car. I'm glad I got the sport package. The 550, for $8K more, offers a lot more than th V-8. It's really in a different class from the E-350

Steel grey color with ash interior. The engine is a torque monster. The car is stable at any speed. I like the knee and lumbar air bags. The Harmon Kardon stereo is dynamite.

More clearance under the air dam in front of the car so I don't hit concrete while parking. An instructional video for the navigation system would be most welcome.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review