Surprised
By Ralph on
2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E550 4dr Sedan (5.5L 8cyl 7A)
My wife fell in love with this car during the test drive. I really thought the Lexus ls460 was the car for us but this car is a lot more fun to drive. I like power so we stepped up to the e550 sports edition with the p2 package. Basically this car has almost all the same features as the ls and a lot more pop if power is your thing. I did the specs, interior room is only slightly less than the larger luxury sedans, except for trunk space. Before you buy,check this one out, you might be pleasantly surprised. Oh, one more thing that really sold us was Mercedes reputation and attention to safety features, eleven air bags. maybe some others cars have it but they certainly don't advertise it.
Favorite Features
Love the way the drivers seat grabs you in turns. The gear shift, and the new color combination. Got the steel gray with the camel interior. Different but lots of compliments, everybody loves it.
Suggested Improvements
I can't think of any, if you put anything else on it you will be looking at the s class. (smile) Others may not know what you have, but you certainly will.