2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class 3.5L V6 7-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Great car, fun to drive!

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class - Consumer Review

E350 Coupe (3.5L V6 7-speed Automatic)

Great car, fun to drive!
By First time MB owner on

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Bought the E350 coupe black on black and love it! Only had it two weeks so far an no major gripes or issues. I was nervous hearing and reading about build quality issues and while only having the car two weeks the jury is still out but no problems whatsoever thus far. Did a great deal of research prior to purchase and have no regrets other than trying to keep a black car clean and shiney. If you are interested in handling and performance look elsewhere. This is a cruiser. My other car is a late model Corvette and while the Benz is still in the break in period, I still downshifted and took a hairpin turn which squeeled the tires which would never happen on the Corvette.

Favorite Features

The ride when not pushed, the looks in and out and the overall comfort. The stereo with the P1 package and voice recognition system for the phone, radio and Nav is great. I think the Wood wheel and shift know make a big difference and are well worth the price. I also like the Ipod interface.

Suggested Improvements

The GPS is not intuitive and I'm still figuring it out. The storage space in the cockpit is very limited for things like sunglasses and CD cases. The redundant controls (2 or 3 ways to perform some basic functions) are overkill and gas mileage is poor at 15 mpg driving normally.