2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Consumer Review: New E350 Miles Ahead of the 20

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan - Consumer Review

New E350 Miles Ahead of the 2009
By Michael on

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I've owned a new Mercedes Benz every year for the past 4 years, and this one is "miles ahead" of the older models. The first thing that I noticed that was different was the ride and handling. This new E350 handles with outstanding agility. The ride seems a bit more refined than my 2009. The interior is far superior, especially the placement of the main screen for NAV and Radio, from lower front center to upper front center, making it easier for me to look at when driving. The interior is more comfortable, especially the seats. Visibility has improved as well. This is the best E Class sedan I have ever owned, and I've owned 8 of them int he last 20 years.

The new electronic transmission is smooth, but takes some getting used to. Better placement of the NAV screen; better visibility; more comfortable seats; ride and handling far superior to the older models; back- up camera is a tremendous plus

Honestly, the only thing I can suggest is that they make leather standard. I recommended this ever year, but they have not responded to this concern. From my standpoint, this is the best E Class they've every built.